The boy's gone. 那男孩走了
The boy's gone home. 他回家了
What will happen to a face in the crowd When it finally gets too crowded.
当最终这个世界变得太拥挤时,茫茫人海中的一员会怎样?
And will happen to the origins of sound After all the sounds have sounded
所有的声音在响过之后,声音的源头又去了哪里?
Well I hope I never have to see that day
我希望这一天永远不要到来
But by God I know it's headed our way
但上帝告诉我,这注定是我们所有人的归宿
So I better be happy 所以,还是快乐点比较好
now that the boy's going home. 既然那男孩已经走在回家的路上
The boy's gone home. 那男孩回家了
And what becomes of a day for those who rage against it
那些拼命反抗的人,终究又能怎样
And who will sum up the phrase for all left standing around in it
谁又能为所有活着的人找到生命的真谛
Well I suppose we'll all make our judgment call
好吧,我想,我们终将会作出自己的判断
We'll walk it alone, stand up tall, then march to the fall
我们终将独自面对,独自走过,高高的站在那里,接着,步入深渊
So we better be happy
所以,我们还是高兴点儿的好,
now that we'll all go home
既然我们都一样,都将回到我们的家
Be so happy with the way you are
所以,欣然接受这样的自己吧
Just be happy that you made it this far
请为你现在所拥有的一切而快乐
Go on be happy now.
现在,让快乐继续。
Please be happy now
请快乐一些吧,就是现在
Because this is something else
因为这不算什么
This is something else
这算不上什么
I tried to live my life and live it so well
我设法按照自己的方式生活,我过得非常好
But when it's all over is it heaven or is it hell
但当一切结束的那一刻,眼前的会是天堂,还是地狱?
I better be happy now that no one can tell
既然没有人知道答案,那我还是高兴点的好
Nobody knows
没人知道
I'm gonna be happy with the way that I am
我会为这样的自己而高兴
I'm gonna be happy with all that I stand for
我会为我所坚持的一切而快乐
I'm gonna be happy now because the boy's going home.
现在,我会很快乐,因为那男孩正走在回家的路上
The boy's gone home.
那孩子回家了
- 专辑:Waiting for My Rocket to Come
- 歌手:Jason Mraz
- 歌曲:The Boy's Gone