Oh God said to Abraham, "Kill me a son"
上帝对亚伯拉罕说:"把你的一个儿子杀死吧."
Abe says, "Man, you must be puttin' me on"
亚伯说:"主啊,您是在开玩笑吧!"
God say, "No." Abe say, "What?"
上帝说:"不是."亚伯说:"那是什么呢?"
God say, "You can do what you want Abe, but
上帝说:"亚伯,你可以做你想做的,但是
The next time you see me comin' you better run"
当你下次再见到我时你最好赶紧跑."
Well Abe says, "Where do you want this killin' done?"
"好吧."亚伯说:"那么您希望这场屠杀发生在什么地方?"
God says, "Out on Highway 61."
上帝说:"在61号高速公路."
Well Georgia Sam he had a bloody nose
Georgia Sam有一个血红的鼻子
Welfare Department they wouldn't give him no clothes
福利院不给他衣服穿
He asked poor Howard where can I go
他问可怜的Howard:"我现在可以去哪里呢?"
Howard said there's only one place I know
Howard说:"我只知道一个这样的地方."
Sam said tell me quick man I got to run
Sam说:"同志,快告诉我把,我得赶紧跑."
Ol' Howard just pointed with his gun
于是Howard用他的抢指着
And said that way down on Highway 61.
说:"61号高速公路."
Well Mack the Finger said to Louie the King
马克对国王路易说:
I got forty red white and blue shoe strings
"我有四十根红白蓝相间的鞋带
And a thousand telephones that don't ring
以及一千台无法响铃的电话,
Do you know where I can get rid of these things
你知道我在哪里可以扔掉他们么?
And Louie the King said let me think for a minute son
国王路易说:"孩子,让我考虑一下."
And he said yes I think it can be easily done
然后他说:"这很容易解决,
Just take everything down to Highway 61.
你可以把这些东西扔在61号高速公路."
Now the fifth daughter on the twelfth night
第五个女儿在第十二个夜晚
Told the first father that things weren't right
对他的第一个父亲说:"事情似乎变得不对头,
My complexion she said is much too white
我的肤色太白了."
He said come here and step into the light he says hmm you're right
他说:"过来,到光线下面来,嗯,这就对了.
Let me tell the second mother this has been done
让我来告诉你的第二个妈妈这件事情解决了."
But the second mother was with the seventh son
但是第二个妈妈正和她的第七个儿子,
And they were both out on Highway 61.
他们都在61号高速公路.
Now the rovin' gambler he was very bored
流浪的赌徒现在很让人烦恼
He was tryin' to create a next world war
他试图触发下一次世界大战
He found a promoter who nearly fell off the floor
他找到了一个快要掉到地板上的发起人
He said I never engaged in this kind of thing before
他说:"我以前从来没有干过这样的事."
But yes I think it can be very easily done
但是,嗯,我想这事可以很容易搞定
We'll just put some bleachers out in the sun
我们只需在阳光下撒一些漂白粉,
And have it on Highway 61.
然后把它们弄到61号高速公路.
- 专辑:Highway 61 Revisited
- 歌手:Bob Dylan
- 歌曲:Highway 61 Revisited