Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
平克·佛洛依德 - 希望你在这里
江城之殇 米勒 翻译
So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell, 那么 那么你认为你可以区分天堂与地狱
blue skies from pain. 在伤痛中辨别蓝天
Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? 从冰冷的铁轨中区分出一片绿地
A smile from a veil? 从面纱中辨别出笑容
Do you think you can tell? 你认为你能做到吗
And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts? 还有 他们是否令你以英雄换得幽魂
Hot ashes for trees? 用炙热的灰烬来交换一片树林
Hot air for a cool breeze? 用滚烫的空气来交换冰冷的和风
Cold comfort for change? 用于事无补的慰藉来换得某个转变
And did you exchange a walk on part in the war 你又是否愿意用战争中的平凡
for a lead role in a cage? 去换来禁锢中的领导一切
How I wish, how I wish you were here. 我是多么希望 多么希望你曾在这里
We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, 我们只是两个失落的灵魂 在鱼池中游弋
year after year, 年复一年
Running over the same old ground. 在同样古老的土地上跑过
What have we found? 我们发现了什么
The same old fears. 只是相同的古老恐惧
Wish you were here. 希望你曾在这里
- 专辑:The Golden Unplugged Album
- 歌手:Radiohead
- 歌曲:Wish You Were Here