No more talk of darkness 暗夜不再提起
Forget these wide-eyed fears. 驱散满眼恐惧,
I'm here, nothing can harm you 有我,始终守护你
My words will warm and calm you. 耳畔是温暖细语。
Let me be your freedom, 给你自由羽翼,
Let daylight dry your tears. 阳光拭干泪啼,
I'm here, with you, beside you, 有我,和你在一起,
To guard you and to guide you ... 指引你,方向坚定。
CHRISTINE:
Say you love me every waking moment, 说你爱我,无论何时梦醒,
Turn my head with talk of summertime ...爱情盛放如夏日旖旎。
Say you need me with you, now and always ...说你要我,一生永不分离,
promise me that all you say is true 告诉我,眼神执着肯定,
That’s all I ask of you ... 一生,爱是唯一。
RAOUL:
Let me be your shelter, 漫天风雪已起,
Let me be your light. 你在我怀中避,
You're safe: No-one will find you –道路不管多崎岖,
Your fears are far behind you ... 都为你披荆斩棘。
CHRISTINE:
All I want is freedom, 不过自由光明,
A world with no more night ... 为何心中未已。
and you, always beside me, 只你,无尽地给予,
To hold me and to hide me ... 似让我沐浴甘霖。
RAOUL:
Then say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime 共享爱的甘醇,共享这生命
Let me lead you from your solitude ... 让我领你走出孤与寂。
Say you need me with you here, beside you ... 我会陪你,此生此情不渝,
anywhere you go, let me go too – 就算天际,你我形影不离,
Christine, that's all I ask of you ... 克里斯汀,你就是我唯一。
CHRISTINE:
Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime 共享爱情,共享这生命,
Say the word and I will follow you ... 从今我将一直追随你,
BOTH:
Share each day with me, each night, each morning ... 每个晨昏日夜都相依
CHRISTINE:
Say you love me ... 说你爱我……
RAOUL:
You know I do ... 我真爱你……
BOTH: Love me – 爱我……
That's all I ask of you ... 你是一生唯一。
Anywhere you go let me go too ... 永相随,深情至死不移,
Love me - that's all I ask of you ... 爱我,一生所求唯一……
- 专辑:Sound of Musicals
- 歌手:Maria Arredondo
- 歌曲:All I Ask of You