Is this the real life - 这一切都是真的?
Is this just fantasy - 还是幻想?
Caught in a landslide - 被困於山崩
No escape from reality - 无法逃避现实
Open your eyes 睁开眼睛,
Look up to the skies and see - 抬头看看天空
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy - 我只是个穷人的孩子,不需要同情
Because I'm easy come, easy go, 因为我总是任人呼来唤去
A little high, little low, 跑上跑下的
Anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me, 风往哪个方向吹与我何干?
- to me -,
Mama, just killed a man, 妈妈,我刚刚杀了一个人
Put a gun against his head, 把枪口抵住他的头
Pulled my trigger, now he's dead, 扣下了扳机,那个男的已经死了
Mama, life had just begun, 妈妈,人生才刚开始
But now I've gone and thrown it all away - 现在却全毁了
Mama, ooo, 妈妈,
Didn't mean to make you cry - 不是故意要惹你伤心落泪
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow - 如果明天这个时候我没有回来
Carry on, carry on, as if nothing really matters - 你要活下去装做什么事都没发生
Too late, my time has come, 太迟了,我的死期到了
Sends shivers down my spine, 脊椎开始颤抖
Body's aching all the time, 全身痛苦不堪
Goodbye everybody - I've got to go - 再见了,各位!我要走了
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth - 我得离开你们,去面对现实
Mama, ooo - I don't want to die, 妈妈,我不想死啊!
I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all - 有时候,我希望自己没有出生到这个世上
I see a little silhouetto of a man, 我看到一个男人的侧影
Scaramouche, scaramouche will you do the Fandango - 胆小鬼,你会跳西班牙舞吗?
Thunderbolt and lightning - very very frightening me - 雷鸣与闪电把我吓坏了
Galileo, Galileo, Galileo,
Galileo Galileo figaro
- Magnifico -
But I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me - 我只是个穷人的孩子,没有人喜欢我
He's just a poor boy from a poor family - 他只是个来自穷苦人家的可怜孩子
Spare him his life from this monstrosity - 饶了这个怪胎一命吧!
Easy come easy go -, will you let me go - 我总是任人使唤,你能放我走吗? Bismillah!
No -, we will not let you go - let him go - 不!我们不会放你走(放过他吧!
Bismillah! We will not let you go - let him go 我们不会放你走(放过他吧!)
Bismillah! We will not let you go - let me go 我们不会放你走(放我走吧!)
Will not let you go - let me go 我们不会放你走(放我走吧!)
Will not let you go - let me go 我们不会放你走(放我走吧!)
No, no, no, no, no, no, no - 不!不!不!. . . . . . . . .
Mama mia, mama mia, mama mia let me go - (噢!妈妈咪亚)放我走吧!
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me - 魔王为了我放弃了魔鬼
for me -
So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye - 你认为你可以对我丢石块或吐口水在我的眼睛 So you think you can love me and leave me to die - 你认为你可以爱我,也可以不管我的死活
Oh Baby - Can't do this to me baby - 噢!宝贝,千万别这样对我
Just gotta get out - just gotta get right outta here - 我想出去 我想逃出这个地方
Nothing really matters, 已经无关紧要了,
Anyone can see, 任何人都看得出来
Nothing really matters -, nothing really matters to me 已经无关紧要了 对我已经无关紧要了
Any way the wind blows... 不论风往哪个方向吹
- 专辑:Funhouse Tour: Live in Australia
- 歌手:P!nk
- 歌曲:Bohemian Rhapsody