Via:@O2DNA
Let me sail, let me sail, let the Orinoco flow,
让我远航,让我远航,让Orinoco河水(位于委内瑞拉)流淌。
Let me reach, let me beach on the shores of Tripoli.
让我触及,让我停泊在Tripoli海岸(利比亚的首都和最大港口)。
Let me sail, let me sail, let me crash upon your shore,
让我远航,让我远航,让我在你的岸倒下。
Let me reach, let me beach far beyond the Yellow Sea.
让我触及,让我远远地停泊在黄海上。
From Bissau to Palau – in the shade of Avalon,
从Bissau(位于几比亚)到Palau(一个美丽的群岛)- 在Avalon(西方传说中的极乐花园)的笼罩下。
From Fiji to Tiree and the Isles of Ebony,
从Fiji(群岛,有美丽的沙滩)到Tiree(苏格兰偏远的一个荒岛) 与Ebony小岛。
From Peru to Cebu hear the power of Babylon,
从秘鲁到Cebu(位于菲律宾),听见了巴比伦的声力。
From Bali to Cali – far beneath the Coral Sea.
从巴厘岛到 Cali(位于哥伦比亚)- 沉溺在珊瑚海中。
From the North to the South, Ebudae into Khartoum,
从北到南,从Ebudae直入Khartoum(苏丹共和国首都)。
From the deep sea of Clouds to the island of the moon,
从乌云的深海到月亮的岛屿。
Carry me on the waves to the lands I’ve never been,
让我承载着波浪去我从未到过的土地。
Carry me on the waves to the lands I’ve never seen.
让我承载着波浪去我从未亲见的土地。
We can sail, we can sail…
我们可以远航……
We can steer, we can near with Rob Dickins at the wheel,
我们掌舵,我们与Rob Dickins更为接近。
We can sigh, say goodbye Ross and his dependencies
我们感叹,我们向Ross和他的属地作别。
We can sail, we can sail…
我们能航行, 我们能航行…
- 专辑:Celtic Woman
- 歌手:Celtic Woman
- 歌曲:Orinoco Flow