I'm Feelin rough I'm Feelin raw
我感到难受、刺痛
I'm in the prime of my life.
我正值盛年
Let's make some music make some money
让我们制造一些音乐、赚一些钱
find some models for wives.
找些模特做老婆
I'll move to Paris, shoot some heroin
我将要搬到巴黎 找些海洛因
and fuck with the stars.
胡乱摆弄那些明星们
You man the island and the cocaine
有人有小岛有可卡因
and the elegant cars.
还有一些名贵的轿车
This is our decision
这是我们的决定
to live fast and die young.
活的短暂而嚣张
We've got the vision,
我们已做出决定
now let's have some fun.
那现在就让我们来逍遥吧
Yeah it's overwhelming,
是的 这样太过无法抗拒
but what else can we do?
但是除此外 我们还能干些什么?
Get jobs in offices and wake up
在办公室里找到份工作
for the morning commute?
每天起床在上下班的路途中奔波?
Forget about our mothers and our friends.
忘掉我们的母亲和朋友吧
We were fated to pretend.
我们命中注定要伪装
to pretend.
要伪装
We were fated to pretend.
我们命中注定要伪装
to pretend.
要伪装
I'll miss the playgrounds
我会怀念操场
and the animals and digging up worms.
那里的动物们在挖虫子
I'll miss the comfort of my mother
我会怀念母亲的安慰
and the weight of the world.
以及这个世界的分量
I'll miss my sister, miss my father,
我会怀念我的妹妹 我的爸爸
miss my dog and my home.
怀念我的狗和我的家
Yeah I'll miss the boredom
是的 我会怀念曾经的乏味无聊
and the freedom and the time spent alone.
那些自由以及独自一人的时光
But there is really nothing, nothing we can do.
但是 这里确实没有 没有我们能做的事情
Love must be forgotten.
爱必须被忘记
Life can always start up a new.
生活才能重新开始
The models will have children,
那些模特们会有孩子
we'll get a divorce,
我们将会离婚
we'll find some more models,
我们会找到更多的模特
Everything must run its course.
每件事都要按它规定的程序来
We'll choke on our vomit
我们会被呕吐物呛死
and that will be the end.
这就是最终的结局
We were fated to pretend.
我们命中注定要伪装
to pretend.
要伪装
We were fated to pretend.
我们命中注定要伪装
to pretend.
要伪装。
yeah yeah yeah
- 专辑:Oracular Spectacular
- 歌手:MGMT
- 歌曲:Time to Pretend