Maggie‘s Farm
玛姬的农场
I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more.
我再也不给玛姬的农场干活了
No, I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more.
我再也不给玛姬的农场干活了
Well, I wake in the morning,
我在早上醒来
Fold my hands and pray for rain.
双手合十祈祷老天来场雨
I got a head full of ideas
我满脑子想法
That are drivin' me insane.
这让我发狂
It's a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor. 她让我用力擦洗地板 这真是羞耻
I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more.
我再也不给玛姬的农场干活了
I ain't gonna work for Maggie's brother no more.
我再也不给玛姬的兄弟干活了
No, I ain't gonna work for Maggie's brother no more.我再也不给玛姬的兄弟干活了
Well, he hands you a nickel,
他丢给我五分镍币
He hands you a dime,
他丢给我一角硬币
He asks you with a grin
他咧着嘴笑差遣你
If you're havin' a good time,
就算你正在玩乐
Then he fines you every time you slam the door.
你每次摔门他都罚你
I ain't gonna work for Maggie's brother no more.
我再也不给玛姬的兄弟干活了
I ain't gonna work for Maggie's pa no more.
我再也不给玛姬的老爹干活了
No, I ain't gonna work for Maggie's pa no more.
我再也不给玛姬的老爹干活了
Well, he puts his cigar
他用雪茄指着你的脸
Out in your face just for kicks.
只是为了取乐
His bedroom window
他的卧室窗户
It is made out of bricks.
竟然用砖头封住了
The National Guard stands around his door.
国民警卫队在门口为他守卫
Ah, I ain't gonna work for Maggie's pa no more.
我再也不给玛姬的老爹干活了
I ain't gonna work for Maggie's ma no more.
我再也不给玛姬的老妈干活了
No, I ain't gonna work for Maggie's ma no more.
我再也不给玛姬的老妈干活了
Well, she talks to all the servants
她对所有的仆人演说
About man and God and law.
人类、上帝和律法
Everybody says
每个人都说
She's the brains behind pa.
她是老爹背后的大脑
She's sixty-eight, but she says she's twenty-four.
她已经六十八岁 她却说她才二十四
I ain't gonna work for Maggie's ma no more.
我再也不给玛姬的老妈干活了
I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more.
我再也不给玛姬的农场干活了
No, I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more.
我再也不给玛姬的农场干活了
Well, I try my best
我要尽最大努力
To be just like I am,
做我自己
But everybody wants you
但是每个人都要你
To be just like them.
和他们一样
They sing while you slave and I just get bored.
你苦干的时候他们在唱歌 这真让我烦
I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more.
我再也不给玛姬的农场干活了
- 专辑:The Essential Bob Dylan
- 歌手:Bob Dylan
- 歌曲:Maggie's Farm