Neue erinnerung
翻译:澈黑
Our cause so sweet and bitter
我们的理想甜美而痛苦
Has lost its hard blood guiter
却已失去那证明辛酸心血的乐声
It remains afloat on the waves
它仍然漂浮在海面之上
When anger fills our sails
当怒火填满我们的航行
Mutinous for the space of a second
为一秒的空白而暴动
You prayed and feared and beckoned
你祈祷,你绝望,你呼唤
Now your heart is pounding away
现在你的心跳已经停止
Just like mine
如同我一样
Should I accept this out of kindness?
我该失去天良般的去接受吗?
Should I reject it out of shyness?
我该厚脸皮的去拒绝吗?
Your sleep is stabbed by dreams
你的睡眠被恶梦而惊醒
Just like mine
如同我一样
Should I accept this out of kindness?
我该失去天良般的去接受吗?
Should I reject it out of shyness?
我该厚脸皮的去拒绝吗?
Your gift so pure and sweet
你的礼物纯真而甜美
Unlike mine
不像我的
To thank you for what you've brought
为了感谢你所带来的
We lure you close enough for a sword
我们诱惑你向一支利剑靠去
And just for a little while
在很短的时间里
I betray you without guile
我不带狡猾的背叛了你
Your Secret Prayer Scattering the Smoke
你隐秘的祷告散布于烟雾中
Made you Squeal Made Us Hide the Rope
使你尖叫而使我们隐藏线索
Now All Fear All Hope Is Gone
现在所有的希望与绝望都已消亡
Iike the Moon and the Stars and the Sun
像那月亮,星星与太阳一样
- 专辑:Masse Mensch Material
- 歌手:Rome
- 歌曲:Neue Erinnerung